Funding Your Business
WBDC’s Opportunity Fund provides grants that can help you grow your business!
Through its Opportunity Fund, WBDC is providing the resources needed to help Connecticut’s small businesses thrive.
Current Grant Programs to Meet a Variety of Needs
Click on the green boxes below to learn more about each grant program.
• $2,500 to $10,000 grants available to qualified women-owned small businesses across Connecticut
• Grants awarded for clearly-defined projects that will have a measurable impact on the business, its growth, and profitability
• Applications are currently being accepted through February 28, 2023
• Grants of up to $25,000 available to licensed, qualified child care businesses in Connecticut, made possible through a partnership with the CT Office of Early Childhood (OEC)
• Includes grant programs targeting different stages of business, from start-ups to expansion