WBDC – Additional eLearning Resources
In addition to what The Women’s Business Development Council (WBDC) offers to entrepreneurs in-house, we also partner with outside agencies and services to provide a comprehensive coverage of programs and services.
Online Learning Courses
Explore our complete online catalog to find the program that’s right for you! These paid courses are typically 24-48 hours, and are designed to be 6 weeks. Course fees vary.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Analysis
- Effective Business Writing
- Microsoft Excel
- Blogging and Podcasting
- Creating Web Pages
- Designing Effective Websites
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Start and Operate Your Own Home-Based Business
- Keys to Successful Money Management
- Where Does All My Money Go?
- Starting and Growing a Non-Profit
- Grant Writing
What clients are saying about Online Learning Courses…
“Thank you, this course was well structured and very helpful!” – Eric V.
“I think this is a great course. I feel that I did learn the basics without having to attend a live class. The hands-on assignments are a great strength of the course. I am happy to recommend the class.” – Marcela M.
Partner eLearning Resources