Grow Your Career with WBDC
At the Women’s Business Development Council, we’ve created an environment where great ideas and great people can thrive. For 25 years, the Women’s Business Development Council has been the leader in entrepreneurial training and financial education for women, delivering programs and services that result in economic development and financial security for individuals and businesses throughout Connecticut. You can join our team of professionals and work with exceptional people, grow your skills and advance your career. Together, we can build a career that’s uniquely yours while helping to create jobs in Connecticut.
WBDC offers employees a competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, a retirement plan, paid time off, and holidays, in a supportive and flexible working environment. Employees have the opportunity for hybrid work.
– Director of Development & Fundraising (Stamford)
– Program Manager, East Region (New London)
– Program Coordinator, Child Care Business Services (Bilingual)
– Program Coordinator, Child Care Business Grant Opportunity Fund
– Torrington Small Business Advisor
– Torrington Grant Program Lead
Additional openings will become available in the coming months, so please check back.